REALTOR® / ASSOCIATE BROKER
CENTURY 21® RASMUSSEN CO., INC.
CREDENTIALS & MEMBERSHIPS
Indiana Licensed Real Estate Broker
IAR: Indiana Association of Realtors
NAR: National Association of Realtors
ZWIN: Zionsville Women in Network
Independent Sales Director – Mary Kay, Inc.
Guerin Catholic High School Parent Guild
Girl Scouts of Central Indiana – Leader
Zionsville United Methodist Church
Indianapolis Humane Society
Indiana Children’s Wish Fund
Mary Kay Foundation
I first considered a career in real estate when my family went through the process of listing the home we had made memories in for 20 years. I understand the emotions involved in letting go, and the elation that comes with finding the home you’ve always dreamed of. The day my realtor put the sold sign in our yard, I knew I wanted to be part of that experience for other families.
For more than three decades, I have represented one of the top direct sales companies in the nation, with multiple appearances on the national stage for outstanding sales, customer service, and leadership.
As your realtor, I’ll bring that same level of excellence and service to our relationship, always operating with integrity and honoring The Golden Rule.
Susan has lived in the Zionsville/Carmel area for more than 20 years with her husband Reggie and 2 children. She loves the midwest and has extensive knowledge of the local market. Her business in sales has brought her a huge network of clients and friends from whom she gathers referrals and recommendations to assist her in finding the perfect home and neighborhood for your family.
FUN FACTS ABOUT ME
- The people closest to me call me “Suze.”
- I’m a small town girl. Like, really small. I was raised in a town of 2500 people, with one stoplight.
- As a teen, I mowed 13 yards every summer and pressed pants at my family’s dry cleaning business. To this day, I love a crisp crease and the smell of freshly cut grass.
- I have a Master’s Degree in Communication Disorders and Sciences, and I can still correct a lisp.
- I met my husband Reggie on a blind date set up by his sister. We were married on the beach of Grand Cayman Island with our parents as our witnesses.
- I have 2 amazing kids, Jade and Tanner, and a rescue dog named Mulligan.
- I brought both babies home from the hospital in a Pink Cadillac.
- My best asset is my ability to laugh at myself and make others feel comfortable.
- My favorite athletes call me “Mom”.
- If I could sing like anyone, I’d sing like Jade.
- My favorite meals are comfort food made by my mother, or anything grilled by Reggie.
- Two of my favorite sayings are, “God must have a better idea,” and “When the going gets tough, tell me I’m pretty.”
- The one song that always cheers me up is “Listen to the Music” by the Doobie Brothers.
- My pet peeves are poor customer service, being late, and flat soda.
- To unwind, I curl up with Mulligan and watch “Love It or List It”.
- What I hope you’ll say after buying or selling a home with me: “That was fun!”
- The charities I support are:
- Indiana Children’s Wish Fund: They grant wishes to children with a life-threatening or terminal illness.When my daughter was diagnosed with cancer at age 9, they sent our family to Disney World.
- The Indy Humane Society: It’s where we found Mulligan.
- The Mary Kay Foundation: They work to end domestic violence and eradicate cancers affecting women.